1. The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The English version of this Website is the translation of the original in Malay version Website. In case of discrepancy, the original Malay version Website information shall prevail.
2. The information is provided by Koperasi Wawasan Pekerja-Pekerja Berhad (“KOWAJA”) and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
4. Through this Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KOWAJA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
5. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, KOWAJA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. KOWAJA regards any submitted personal information very highly and we endeavour to protect it from unauthorised access or disclosure. However, we are not insurers of the security of your Personal Information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
7. In regards to our services/ products, any private information shared is strictly confidential.
If you received any email from us,
- Your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), OR
- You have registered or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
9. In any case of discrepancy between the languages of this Terms & Condition Statement, the English version shall prevail.
10. KOWAJA retains the right, at any time and without any notice or cause, to discontinue this Website and/or any services/products made available through this Website.
11. KOWAJA reserves the rights to change, vary or modify any of the Terms & Conditions contained herein without notice.